THAYER EVANS of FoxSports.com is a RACIST

StatTiger

You could start e-mailing the sponsors on the ESPN and FOX sports websites that since they decided to advertise on these essentially "tabloid" media sources, you will no longer utilize their services or purchase their products.  This might get the attention of the editors and financiers of the media sources.

I clicked on his name to check out his bio.  The funny thing is he worked for the New York Times at one time.  Its funny how all the innuendo seems to start there and trickles to fertbum in bammerham.  Just sayin'.

He's a hack trying to get noticed just like the dimwit thamel currently at the New York Times.  Plus, we all know how much validity comes out of this wrag of paper.

Bingo.... The Meyer element has plenty of merit but don't think for one moment that Bama backers are not pushing  the media crap.

Bingo.. especially in Bammerham ala Finescum,Carly and little Jimmy.........

:believe: :believe: :wareagle: :wareagle:

You could start e-mailing the sponsors on the ESPN and FOX sports websites that since they decided to advertise on these essentially "tabloid" media sources, you will no longer utilize their services or purchase their products.  This might get the attention of the editors and financiers of the media sources.

Now that is an idea with a lot of merit! Hitting them in their advertising dollars pocketbook will be very effective.

that is disgusting! but i didnt read anything directly being racist.

It doesn't have to be overt....

i actually didnt see anything being racist. bush and cam being black? majority of athletes are black! either way the article was piss poor!

You're not supposed to CRuthren, but remember this is FOX.  The same Fox that is owned by Rupert Murdoch, which runs FoxNews, which is a patently racist, gay-bashing, anti-science, frequently hate mongering against Muslim-Americans, and often gives interviews and lends support to fundamentalist religious groups in America who share their ideological views and want to remove science from the science classroom and replace it with "Biblical Literalism".

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I had to say it.  And before any of you gets upset, please know I am a lifelong Christian who grew up in a strong Christian household.  I, however, do not support extremism from any religion, even Christianity. 

That article is a WASP rally cry from a patently racist organization.  Not every writer or journalist with Fox is, but it is definitely a supported stance there and people with those views........thats where they go to get a job.   Period.

You're not supposed to CRuthren, but remember this is FOX.  The same Fox that is owned by Rupert Murdoch, which runs FoxNews, which is a patently racist, gay-bashing, anti-science, frequently hate mongering against Muslim-Americans, and often gives interviews and lends support to fundamentalist religious groups in America who share their ideological views and want to remove science from the science classroom and replace it with "Biblical Literalism".

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I had to say it.  And before any of you gets upset, please know I am a lifelong Christian who grew up in a strong Christian household.  I, however, do not support extremism from any religion, even Christianity. 

That article is a WASP rally cry from a patently racist organization.  Not every writer or journalist with Fox is, but it is definitely a supported stance there and people with those views........thats where they go to get a job.   Period.

So you just broke two board rules..

Well I feel better!  And you will too.  It'll take you about 3-5 minutes to log onto Fox Sports, find Evans' writing (too dimwitted to even refer to what he wrote as an article and especially journalism) and you can tell him exactly what you think right there by his writing.  When you're finished with him, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you can then tell Fox Sports what you think of Thayer Evans and Fox Sports for allowing such a piece of trash to even be published.  I did stop short of telling the whole bunch of them to eat S$$t and die tho. But I feel better! :wareagle:

So you just broke two board rules..

Yea, alot of people have broken rules thanks to Mr. Rogers. He has made alot of people cuss too. And btw Marc is right. People like that are COMPLETELY IGNORANT and imo have no place on this earth. And I AM NOT sorry to be so blunt.

Really?? The big bad Fox News??? Dude, this stuff started in the NYT and ESPN... Sorry to burst your bubble, but the big evil FOX News is not out to get AU and Cam... I believe he has since edited his original article too.

. I believe he has since edited his original article too.

His story is now worse then it ever was. He now directly attacks Auburn University claiming cheating is apart of Auburn tradition, and that Cam Newton and his family is spinning the truth in order to fool sports writers into voting for Newton.

This Evans guy has a clear bias against Newton and Auburn. Look at his twitter account and most of his tweets are anti Auburn/newton insults that date back weeks ago.

Here's what I wrote in another thread...

I'll admit... I DID steal this from another board, but I couldn't resist, and I KNOW they won't mind!

Thayer-Evans-140x170_20100804211121_0_0.JPG

Thayer Evans

tool.jpg

BTW, what the heck kinda name is "Thayer" anyhow? Bet he had a fun childhood! Thanks mom and dad!  :laugh:

Also, Texas fans had a "run-in" with this guy a couple of years ago, when he accused them of improper recruiting techniques! HERE is that story! It was later proven to be nothing but FALSE accusations!

He is an ABSOLUTE joke, who has an agenda to see Boise in the MNC and Kellen Moore win the Heisman (Proof HERE!)... nothing more! He should be in the LEAST reprimanded, and at worst FIRED! What a joke! I encourage EVERYONE to email these people (Thayer, Pete Thamel, and Mike Bianchi) and let them know how you feel! But KEEP IT CIVIL! Let's show them that we have CLASS!  :)

BTW, if you missed what Bianchi wrote, HERE it is!  >:( ...and if you missed Thamel's "masterpiece" of "journalism", HERE that is too!  :(

The Auburn Family is NOT gonna stand for a "smear campaign" on one of our own! WDE!

One last thing... there is an EXCELLENT website where one can find ALL sorts of things, IF they know where to look!  ;)

I'll give you a HINT! BTW, Thayer lives in Galveston, TX, right outside of Houston, Peter Thamel (Mr. Urban Meyer, Gator-Lover himself) is from Ware, MA, and finally, Mike Bianchi, whose bio at the Orlando Sentinal reads like this...

Orlando Sentinel columnist since 2001. Previously at Florida Times-Union, Gainesville Sun and Florida Today. If I write something that makes you mad, just remember this quote: "The job of the sports columnist is to watch the battle from the mountaintop and then ride down and bayonet the wounded." If I write something that's wrong, just remember this quote: "Doctors bury their mistakes, sports columnists print ours."

...hails from Winter Haven, FL, right outside of Orlando! I think they may have opened themselves up for a little criticism! But that's just my opinion!  :dunno:

This guy needs a swift kick to the genits! He needs to be jobless come monday! I would LOVE to see this punk living in a cardboard box in the future! Ohhhhh boy....Karma is a B!tch Thayer Evans! And so are you!

Archived