The Official Auburn Support Thread

87aubie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Family prays for each other,I will be praying for Cam and his family.They are going through a lot right now.

The same goes for the players and staff,I will be praying for them also.

Sometimes,you can be doing the right thing and the enemy will come after you,because you are doing the right things.When I say the enemy I dont mean Bammernecks,I mean the real enemy ;)Sometimes trials come into our lives,and those trials can destroy us,or they can make us more resilute,to keep going on the right path.If somehow this post can get to Cam and the players,let them know that the "watchmen" are on the lookout for them and that we are praying for them. :wareagle:

To Cam and family:keep doing the right thing and let God handle the consequences.

^^^^ Well Said and agree 100%^^^^^ No need to worry b/c Auburn's done nothing wrong, much ado about nothing! This is between Miss St and a sleezebag trying to make money off a young man's talent and name. It has been under investigation since June/July and if there were ANYTHING amiss , Cameron Newton would not be playing football for Auburn!! PERIOD< END OF STORY !!War Eagle

I am all in and I made this my facebook status. Hopefully some of you will get a laugh out of it.

THAT'S WHY THE MEDIA IS GARBAGE AND THE EDITORS THE LET THE STORIES OUT ARE GARBAGE TOO. YOU SAY CAM TOOK MONEY THAT'S NOT TRUE! AND AUBURN PAID HIM THAT'S NOT TRUE! LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT CAM NEWTON, HE GOES TO CLASS, HE IS RESPECTFUL TO THE MEDIA, AND TO THE PUBLIC!!!!! YET PEOPLE BELITTLE HIM. THEY GO AFTER AN AMATEUR ATHLETE. WHERE ARE WE AT IN SOCIETY GOING AFTER AMATEUR ATHLETES?!COME AFTER ME I'M A MAN I'M 23!

WAR EAGLE!!!!

I am all in and I made this my facebook status. Hopefully some of you will get a laugh out of it.

THAT'S WHY THE MEDIA IS GARBAGE AND THE EDITORS THE LET THE STORIES OUT ARE GARBAGE TOO. YOU SAY CAM TOOK MONEY THAT'S NOT TRUE! AND AUBURN PAID HIM THAT'S NOT TRUE! LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT CAM NEWTON, HE GOES TO CLASS, HE IS RESPECTFUL TO THE MEDIA, AND TO THE PUBLIC!!!!! YET PEOPLE BELITTLE HIM. THEY GO AFTER AN AMATEUR ATHLETE. WHERE ARE WE AT IN SOCIETY GOING AFTER AMATEUR ATHLETES?!COME AFTER ME I'M A MAN I'M 23!

WAR EAGLE!!!!

Well-said (in a rather Gundy-like manner)!!!  :we:

I'm All In and I always have been. I support Cam Newton, Coach Chizik and the rest of the team. I support Jay Jacobs. Auburn will persevere, and win football games no matter who tries to stop this team.

WDE!

:believe:

I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men.

I believe in a sound mind, in a sound body and a spirit that is not afraid, and in clean sports that develop these qualities.

I believe in obedience to law because it protects the rights of all.

I believe in my Country, because it is a land of freedom and because it is my own home, and that I can best serve that country by "doing justly, loving mercy, and walking humbly with my God."

And because Auburn men and women believe in these things, I believe in Auburn and love it.

Count me in, locked and loaded. From what I've read, nothing has been said about AU, it's been about MSU. I don't think a man of chizik's character would allow for anything under-handed to take place with any of his players. I love Auburn, always have, always will. WDE.

:believe::wareagle::wedance::believe::wareagle::wedance::believe::wedance::wareagle:

WAR EAGLE!!!!

Well-said (in a rather Gundy-like manner)!!!   :we:

I have always admired Coach Gundy's outrage on behalf of his football team. I think Coach Chizik might do the same in this instance if he could say what he really wanted to say.

:believe:

My Entire Family is ALL IN.....we believe in all our Players and Coaches!!!

Archived