Rest In Peace Nick Bell

AuburnSpider

Really great that State beat Ky saturday.  Its said he was doing well enough  to watch the game.  Reminder just because your here and well today doesnt mean you will be next week. 

You really really just HATE to hear this. My heart sunk last night when I saw a post on here where he was struggling, not even 24 hours later he has passed. Very, Very sad.

Very sad. Very very sad. Prayers sent to uplift all whom he left has behind and the lives that Mr. Bell has touched.

This is awful news.  He was entirely to young.  I am sure that God has a plan for this great young man.  My prayers are with the family, team and friends.   

I work with his mother at UAB. She was so proud of her son starting at Miss St. She wanted to talk about him everytime I saw her.  It's stunning that this has all happened in about a month. She will need everyones prayers.

This makes me sick.  There are no words, no deeds, nothing we can do to help the family get thru this ordeal.  My prayers are with his family and friends, and my special prayer is that he had a place for God in his heart.  If so, I can accept this a bit better.

Can we honor Nick Bell in some way during one of the two home games? This has been a sobering reminder to me of what is truly important. May God bless Nick's family and the MSU nation.

Apparently, LaDarius Owens was at UAB today with Nick.  I read that he and Nick were "very close" according to Ted Roof.  They were teammates at Jess Lanier HS. 

Archived