What was your favorite play of the Ole Miss game?

AUnCullman

Brandon Bolden flashing the landshark sign after scroing a a late td to bring his team within 3 tds of the lead.

I LOL'd at that...I guess its the little things that get you through a butt whooping.

The Demond interception to kill the Ole Miss momentum after that ugly Newton-McCallebb fumble.

I'm not going to lie.  I actually relaxed after that play.  Relaxed!!  That early in an Auburn game.  In 2010. 

It let me enjoy the rest of the game that much more.

imma have to say the TD pass from Kodi...just after what he's been thru n how he handled it n did whatever he could for this team...to me is alot what AU is about... :wareagle::wedance:

The last play.

Other than that it had to be Cam's TD catch. OMAC's TD run was sweet. Dyer's TD run was sweet. Demond's run back for a TD was sweet. T-Zac's stiff arm going in for a TD was sweet. Demond's INT. was sweet. Darvin's TD was sweet. Bynes and crew 4h down stop was sweet. There were other sweet plays also, just too many to remember.

T-Zac's stiffarm samich!

9008224-standard.jpg

Has Gus got them running stiff arm drills?  Seems these stiff arms are getting quite a few take down's this year.  Perhaps the runners are going after it with a little more authority.

Demond Washington's interceptions which turned the momentum back in our direction, and the Kickoff return for a touchdown I have no idea why Rodney Scott tackled Onterrio instead of Demond but for this I thank him.

Archived