DId you guys know that Oregon is really good?

VA Tiger

They have played 2 tight games with the only 2 teams with a winning record they have played, so far. If Auburn played ULM every week, they'd be saying the same thing about Auburn.

Also ole Herby wants to talk about Auburn's D?

We gave up 31 to Ole Miss. This isn't a criticism but these two scenarios look familiar. I am not saying that the quackers are better than us but in their conference they are at the top for now.

It doesnt really matter how many points they give up because of how explosive they are on offense. They force teams into shootouts, and they always win those shootouts because they have an outstanding offense. They are eerily similar to us

LaMichael James is having a killer night.  He is probably Cams biggest competition for the Heisman.

Chip Kelly=NO CLASS.  Up by 14 with 2+ minutes left.  1st team still in with his #1 RB, James, still getting all the carries.  He is trying to build his stats up.  I hate to wish somebody would get hurt but...  No need for that.  

I mean, all they have done is give up thirty two points to USCe, but Crickey, Musberger wants you to know just how great they are.

Amazing don't ya think?

JMassie, I was responding to this. Get the point?

We gave up 31 to Ole Miss. This isn't a criticism but these two scenarios look familiar. I am not saying that the quackers are better than us but in their conference they are at the top for now.

the last 2 scores were against our 2nd team :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The Tigers showed tonight that they can be a multi-dimensional team with many weapons on offense and what was the headliner on Auburn's ESPN recap? "Top-ranked Auburn rides Cam Newton past Ole Miss". Yes, Cam deserves a lot of credit. He is a great player. He is one of the best that I have seen in a while but the o-line gave him aaalllll night to throw. O-mac and Dyer were stellar also. He makes everyone around him better for sure but give credit where credit is due. I know they have to appeal to a broader fan base than the SEC but the praise that they heap on Boise and the Ducks is ridiculous. We are more than a one man team.

Auburn gives up 31 points and we have a leaky D. oregon gives up 32 and they are an awesome display of #1 status. Look it is best we stop  :banghead: because we win out we are in and will get the chance to keep many quiet. It is apparent people want to break the stranglehold the SEC has on the BCSCG.

completely agree combine a great o loine and the best blocking wr's in college you get many rushing yrds from multiple players

So When Auburn goes undefeated we will have beaten 6 ranked teams, (4 already) and Oregon will have only played 2... Also not to mention their opponents records combined are losing records. Pathetic, media hates how dominant the SEC is

So When Auburn goes undefeated we will have beaten 6 ranked teams, (4 already) and Oregon will have only played 2... Also not to mention their opponents records combined are losing records. Pathetic, media hates how dominant the SEC is

They have now played 2 teams with winning records!! That is pathetic!!

I'm not too sold on Oregon. Yeah they are fast, but they are no faster than any team in the SEC. They looked undersized too. USC had a lot of success running on them too. Imagine what their D would look like with 4 quarters of our line blowing them off the ball, and chasing Cam, Dyer, OMac, and Fannin around. I don't imagine Fairley would let their 190lb qb sit back their all day to throw the ball either. The other thing I see is that they are averaging less 2 minutes a scoring drive, and they never let up to let their D rest. Don't forget that we were trying to go that fast, but throttled back a bit because we were killing our D.

All that being said, I think it would be fun to watch AU and Oregon go at it.

Did you all hear oregon is good and there defense makes the plays when they have to even though they gave up a lot of yards and 32 pts. yea also, they wanted to remind us that because oregons O scores so fast it puts a lot of pressure on their D.....LOL...The was College football final lou and the other dude not Mark may. Hahahaha

I want to add one more thing I am sure all of you realize Gus has not iunleashed the full force of this O due to our D still does not have the required depth at LB and Secondary. Our O could get 700 yds and 60+ points if we had that depth. I am glad our coaches are classy and also get our young players in.

Archived