Bammers worried

minus200

None of the bammers I know have been worried about beating AU.  I would bet a few of the sane ones (low % of bammer fans) have started to worry. Last years game and what AU has done "might" get their attention.  I am getting more pleasd with my AU +20 vs TJC .  If we lose to Choo Choo then I will start to worry. 

After tonight Ga will have a new coach next year

Bammers in tuscaloosa have Auburn on the brain. When I am out, overhear them talking about Auburn, more than their own team. They fear Auburn, no mistake about it. How do you stop our offense.

No, they have been worried since Arky....

Their defense is going to have their hands full all night long.  Auburn showed tonight that this offense is definitely not one man.  Don't get me wrong, Cam was outstanding, but I am glad Mahlzan let some other playmakers shine.  

We are definitely pick your poison.  Pick one and we will burn you on the other.  Bama is very worried about this, their defense is not at all like last years.  The only ones that think they win base it off shutting down Tebow in the SECCG, which the majority of that credit goes to Rolando McClain, and Cam sure ain't Tebow...he is BETTER!

Go to Tidesports.com, and just check out their forums....85% of the posts are about Auburn, Cam, Mahlzan, ect....

I don't think Richt is going anywhere. But we'll find out. It's best for us if he stays. I want us to keep out coaching staff intact!

I don't think Richt is going anywhere. But we'll find out. It's best for us if he stays. I want us to keep out coaching staff intact!

Richt's not going they owe him like 9 million.  Maybe next year with no AJ but they will give the defense a year to get things right.  Bobo maybe gone though.

The turds that are honest with themselves are concerned. That said, bama is the most balanced team with depth that we will face this season. Championship teams do get better every week and I think we did show some improvement on O and D tonight.

War Eagle !  

I thought the defense played excellently tonight. The starters gave up like 250-300 yards and the second team came in and gave up those last two TD's. We are a much better defensive football team than we were at the start of the year.

I thought the defense played excellently tonight. The starters gave up like 250-300 yards and the second team came in and gave up those last two TD's. We are a much better defensive football team than we were at the start of the year.

This^^^^^  We need to give the D the credit they deserve. They played a great game. Great job D!  :wareagle:

I think that was a lot of third string.

Nah if muschamp don't go to Georgia there next choice will be kirby smart... and he will definitely go! :zapbama:

Richt is not going any where - I live in GA and while they are upset with him, the last three games definitely saved his job. UGA has 9 million reasons to keep him plus he has some good momentum with the 2011 class coming in.

I do agree with another poster above - I don't think there is any way that Bobo remains....It is a shame because they really played a decent game today - turnovers were their undoing. I am not sure what people were expecting with an RS Freshman as the QB - tough situation for him to be in.....

To get back to the topic - I think we need to play one of our better games against UGA to beat them. While some will start to talk about the iron bowl, it would be huge for us to overlook UGA. They have proven they can score with anyone.

With all that being said, I like the prospects of a historic IB!! I will, however, be cheering for LSwho next Saturday....just can't bring myself to cheer for them even when it helps us.... :)

:we:

I hope LSU beats them so we can lock up for the SEC Championship BEFORE the Iron Bowl. That is if we get by Georgia.

I don't want it to come down to the Iron Bowl for the National Title game. Sorry! I don't want bammer to have a chance for it. It would make me SICK as hell if they won and go to Glendale and not us!

LSwho will give the turds all they can handle.I think they can beat the turds. The turds have looked average to me most of the year and they should be worried about the best team in the country. I hope they finish strong losing to Us and LSwho. lol

don't sleep on miss.st either. That's who I think Bama loses to

That would not surprise me at all. MSU is playing really well right now. Mullen will have them  ready.

I agree with someone beating uat before we do. Mike Shula was never given the Horseshoe. However uat surgically planted it in sabins butt.

:beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

None of the bammers I know have been worried about beating AU.  I would bet a few of the sane ones (low % of bammer fans) have started to worry. Last years game and what AU has done "might" get their attention.  I am getting more pleasd with my AU +20 vs TJC .  If we lose to Choo Choo then I will start to worry. 

After tonight Ga will have a new coach next year

I hope their whole team and fanbase go into the game thinking it's going to be a cake-walk. Oh I HOPE they do...Cause I think we match up well with them.

I'm 53 years old folks. This is the BEST offensive team I've ever seen. Bar none....Unbelievable!!!!

:party:

Archived